Red2Green offers managerial and operational support to restructure (“turnaround”) or reorganize (“transition”) the company in serious difficulty, which needs redesigning in order to quickly recover a sound economic and financial balance.
Red2Green acts directly inside your company structure, assuring coordination with the other functions and implementing methodologies and operational approaches particularly suitable for SMEs as well as subsidiaries and branches of multinational groups.
How we work
- We replace your existing management in the most sensitive and critical areas to improve your company performances and results, such as:
- administration, finance and management control;
- operations and supply-chain;
- human resources;
- We design and implement tailored, simple and pragmatic solutions, with particular attention to costs and time of implementation;
- We are present in all the project stages: design, implementation, consolidation.
By taking on key roles inside your company, Red2Green helps you tackle change or transition towards new goals if you don’t have the right professionals to properly manage and successfully conclude such an important development.
Red2Green supports your company in defining, preparing and implementing specific models for:
- planning and controlling activities with particular reference to economic, financial and assets-related aspects.
- cash and financial flow management, capital structure control, interaction with the banking system and the other investors and lenders.